Wednesday 6 April 2022

April’s Goal

I have at least One Monthly Goal (OMG) for April and that is to piece the back of my husband’s Skull quilt.

I had completed the top last April and was ready to piece the left over bits of skull fabric together to make a quilt back, when he suggested that I make a skull mosaic.  I thought this was a good idea, however it involved a lot of cutting, calculating and making a graph of what it would look like.  Slowly I worked away on this project and finally I got tired of all the little three and a half inch squares taking up a section of my sewing table. 
                                    

I’ve laid it out and I’m ready to sew.  Check back at the end of the month to see how I’ve done. 


You might want to check other finishing projects at ElmStreet Quilts One Monthly Goal, or join us with a project that needs finishing.

The moment you put a deadline on your dream, it becomes a goal. ~ Harsha Bhogle

1 comment: