Saturday 1 April 2023

Purple bookmarks

A new month and a new colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I checked the Soscrappy blog this morning to see what colour Angela chose for April and saw purple.  Amazingly I had begun to work on purple bookmarks in the last couple of weeks.





These mini log cabins are sewn with three quarter inch strips, which end up one quarter inch finished.


I had about half of my bookmarks finished when I ran out of purple ribbon. As it was, this week I had picked up more purple ribbon  and completed my bookmarks this morning, so I can  share my post in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.


 Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple. ~ Regina Brett

3 comments:

  1. These are so small!! They always amaze me. Great job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great start on your purples,the smallest block I've done is a 4" I'm still cuttingšŸ¤£

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book Mark's look great, but the pieces are much too tiny for me to cope with.

    ReplyDelete