Monday 29 May 2023

Bags for May

My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for May was to finish five bags which I had started over the last couple of months, and I’m happy to have achieved my goal.  I had to step on the gas earlier in the month as my sister was flying in to celebrate our dad’s 95th birthday and I knew she was interested in my bags, it was great motivation to get started.


A couple of light blue bags, which both have the same interior.






I really liked the fabric I found for the inside of the dark green bag.



And a couple of purple bags, a light one,




And a dark purple bag, which I forgot to take a picture of before my sister took it home, thankfully she send me pictures.  I might have to hire her as a photographer, she did such a nice job.






The pattern for these bags can be found at Agilejak’s blog by Anne Ibach, in her Frankenbag Tutorial.


Happy to participate in One Monthly Goal with Elm Street Quilts and Stories from the Sewing Room and complete a few more projects.


We will fail when we fail to try. ~ Rosa Parks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edith, all of your bags are lovely! Did you free motion quilt them? If so, please feel free to link up to Free Motion Mavericks. Congrats on accomplishing your goal!

    ReplyDelete