It's the last Saturday of Aqua and the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I didn't have a fabric box for my Aqua scraps yet, so it's what I focused on this week.
Started this little project last Sunday during my Finishing School class at Out of Hand Quilting and Fabrics, and completed it a couple of days later. The pattern is from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison. Here is a look at the inside with a few aqua scraps that are left.
There will be more aqua scraps soon, as I'm already working on another quilt with aqua in it. Here is a close-up of the aqua and gold carp lining fabric.
I've enjoyed playing with this refreshing colour, there were more aqua projects that I could have worked on this month, but somehow ran out of time. I'm looking forward to seeing what Angela from Soscrappy picks for next months Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
Aqua is a cool blue-green hue linked to water, calm, and clarity.



No comments:
Post a Comment