Saturday, 19 September 2026

Purple for September

Soscrappy's September colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is purple.  My first purple endeavor for this month is ten Mile a Minute blocks. 


I do have another little purple project on the go, let's see if I can get it done by the end of the month and hopefully have one more purple post next week.

I enjoy taking part in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, as it helps me to keep using and playing with my scraps.  Take a minute to visit Soscrappy to see what others have been working on in the colour purple.

The color purple traditionally symbolizes royalty, luxury, and power, alongside wisdom, creativity, and spirituality.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty scrappy purple blocks, Edith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mile A Minute blocks are great I like what your plan is for them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely arrangement of purples in these blocks, Edith. Aren't they so relaxing to make up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty PURPLE blocks, Edith! A friend of mine enjoyed your recent scrap class. Just so you know, she thoroughly enjoyed it and is super excited to attend your upcoming Mile a Minute class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing with our scraps each month is the fun of RSC. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely, intuitively pieced purple blocks. Yes, using up scraps feels so virtuous.

    ReplyDelete