Thursday 17 November 2016

Three quilts by Janet

English Bunny is what Janet is calling this first darling baby quilt, I just love the fabric.
 
English Bunny baby quilt
The Chantilly Lace pantograph by Norma Sharp goes so well with this quilt and the theme, we also used a Glide thread in the softest aqua colour called cloud.

Chantilly Lace pantograph
A lovely complementary border fabric on the back of this sweet quilt.


Baby Owl quilt is the name of this second baby quilt, and of course it has cute little owls on it.
 
Owl Baby quilt
Quilted with the Little Hands pantograph by Anne Bright and a light turquoise Glide thread.


Mint Julep is Janet’s third quilt, a lovely minty/aqua and white log cabin quilt.  Can you see the log cabin blocks?
 
Mint Julep quilt
This delicate beauty was quilted with a pantograph called 'I love it' again by Anne Bright and a glide thread called appropriately Mint Julep.


Three more lovely quilts by Janet.

Never underestimate the power of a woman with a sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, I wish it were cost effective for me to send you my quilts for you to longer! I live in Texas.

    ReplyDelete