Saturday 7 October 2017

OMG

Oh my goodness, it’s been a while since I’ve posted, so let’s begin with an OMG (One Monthly Goal).

Starting back little with this baby sized Single Irish Chain quilt in aqua.
 

I’ve had the top done for a while, and just recently picked up this delightful Kaffe Fassett fabric for the back.
 

I will be teaching a beginner quilting class this month, and this little quilt is what everyone will be completing, in their own fabric choice.  In class students will quilt the three layers together on their domestic machines, however I thought it would be nice to quilt this on my long-arm machine.  Then I can also show them options, particularly once they start making bigger quilts which are not so easy on a domestic machine.

I haven’t decided what pattern to use for quilting, so you might want to drop by at the end of the month to see how this little guy looks.


You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream. ~ C.S. Lewis

1 comment:

  1. Pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete