Sunday 25 February 2018

City Tile quilt catch-up


Thank goodness Emily of Quilty Love included a catch-up week in her City Tiles quilt along, I needed it and finished these two City Tile quilt blocks.


So now I am back on track, with only four blocks to finish which is the goal for week seven of the QAL.

Here are all the blocks that I have so far.

 
The pinks are all from fat-eighth bundles that my mom gave me, and the blue/green corners are from my stash,  and I am making the background scrappy with various whites from my stash, this quilt would have looked nice in my mom's house which was decorated with emerald green.

You can view other City Tile quilts at #citytilesqal and get particulars and the City Tiles pattern at Quilty Love.

Now I’d better get busy on those last four blocks for week seven.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment