Saturday 5 May 2018

Pink Cog quilt block


Pink is our colour for the month of May with the RainbowScrap Challenge (RSC), and I am starting this month with my Cog quilt blocks. 
I was making four a month and then yesterday realized that I need 48 blocks to make a full/queen size quilt, so I need to up my number to five to have nearly enough blocks by the end of October and all the colours of the rainbow.

I’m so enjoying Spring in Calgary, here is a pink cog block with one of my deck containers. 
Once I get my blog post done I hope to get out in the sun and do a little gardening.

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant. ~ Anne Bradstreet

4 comments:

  1. Pretty blocks, and I love the Anne Bradstreet quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cog block you got done. I am still kind of on yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blocks! Well done! You will have a nice quilt at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a variety of PINK scraps in those cogs!!

    ReplyDelete