Saturday 6 April 2019

Blue and White Mile a Minute OMG

Another month and with it a goal to complete another quilt.  My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for April will be to quilt and bind this Blue and White on point Mile a Minute quilt. 
Completing this quilt top was my goal for October 2018, and you can see the blog post here.  I think it is the oldest quilt in my project book, so I would like to get it done as I've nearly completed all the quilts in the book and I am ready to move on to new ‘keeping track of projects’ book.

I am going to piece the back out of the larger pieces in my blue collection, to helpfully whittle down this stash a bit. 
Come back at the end of April to see how I've quilted it.  I’m linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal April Link-up.


Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ~ Tony Robbins

4 comments:

  1. Lovely; and you still have loads of blue fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Milam minute quilts. Using just the blues, it really turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those blues! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete