Thursday 4 July 2019

Baby Flannel One Monthly Goal


My Goal for June is to quilt and bind this Flannel Mile a Minute baby size quilt. 
I wasn’t too sure if I would even try to finish anything this month, I want to be outside as much as possible enjoying the summer weather, however I have the backing for this quilt and it’s all ready to go, plus I’m encouraged by my recent winnings (see below). 
Each month I’ve been taking part in Elm Street Quilts OneMonthly Goal, Patty has great sponsors and prizes and once again I am the lucky monthly winner.  The prize I won with my June OMG is three digital patterns by Anne Knight from String & Story!  Thank you Patty and Anne, I’m delighted!

Please check back at the end of the month to see if I was able to complete my OMG this month.

A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.. ~ Nelson Mandela

3 comments:

  1. The weather we have had lately is perfect for quilting! Cute quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cheerful quilt. Will be much loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project. Congrats again on winning!

    ReplyDelete