Sunday 4 October 2020

A Goal for October

Working my way through unfinished projects, I believe the next oldest item is this Scrappy Trip Around the world. 


I have blocks in all the colours of the Rainbow, plus some black/grey, browns, and turquoise. 


By the end of October I would like to piece the top using the Rainbow blocks which are enough to make a full/queen size quilt, and perhaps a piece a quilt back incorporating the black, brown and turquoise blocks.

The Scrappy Trip Around the world was inspired by BonnieHunter, The Rainbow colours by Soscrappy and moving forward in my unfinished projects pile by Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. ~ Louis Armstrong

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it. Love how it shows Xs and Os. It's wonderful. Good luck with your goal. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete