Sunday 7 November 2021

Gypsy or Wander’s Wife quilt

Just checked in with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG) and realized that I have six hours to post and add my picture and blog link to the group for November.

So I quickly grabbed this bag with the Gypsy Wife quilt that I started and have nearly completed all the blocks.  It’s been on my mind for a while and I think the time has come to finish the blocks. 


It is my intention to get this top pieced by the end of November.

I’m sure many of you are familiar with this quilt which Jen now calls Wander’s Wife, and here is a picture of the original booklet I purchased a few years ago.  


I’m not exactly sure when I started this quilt, I think it was a block of the month (or perhaps week) kit and quilt along that I was participating in through Out of Hand Quilting in Calgary.  

I hope I’m not too ambitious, wish me luck.

What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colorful. ~ Joshua Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment