Saturday 3 September 2022

Time to finish the skull quilt

I’ve chosen my husband’s Day of the Dead (skull) quilt for my September One Monthly Goal (OMG), it is my intention to get it quilted and bound. This way it will be done for the Halloween month, he likes to decorate for Halloween and he’s already thinking of ways to display this quilt.

If you’ve been following my blog, or Facebook, you might already have seen these pictures of the shadow box style front  – 


 And the mosaic back – 


Check back at the end of the month to see the pantograph that I will be using to quilt it.  Participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

1 comment:

  1. What a great quilt. Of course it has to be your OMG if Hubby is already planning how to display it! lol

    ReplyDelete