Wednesday 22 February 2012

Fresh Quilting


I’d like to share a couple of current inspirations and a blog contest.
 
Recently I picked up the book Fresh Quilting by Malka Dubrawsky.  I love the fresh modern look of her quilts.  
Fresh Qulting
 A quilt which intrigues me is Tokyo Subway by Elizabeth Hartman, you can see it on her blog Oh, Fransson!   Again, I like the fresh clean colors.  

Tokyo Subway  
 
Another current attraction is Rainbow color quilts especially when done in clear bright colours.  Which brings me to the contest; there are some amazing giveaways in blog land.  You might want to pop over to Lily’s Quilts and check out her Colourbox of Oakshott shot cottons giveaway on her February 10th post - The colourbox contains 100 Fat 8ths.  And while you are there enter the contest.
Colourbox 
And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment