Saturday 3 March 2012

I love Friday evenings

Red Rainbow Scrap Challenge

I usually spend Friday evening piecing something for me and listening to my favourite evening of music on the University radio station CJSW.  Tonight I finished the red Mile a Minute squares from January’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I was thinking of using them to do a tutorial on the Mile a Minute quilt block, however I think a better idea would be a truly scrappy Mile a Minute block – so stay tuned.

Any day (or evening) spent sewing, is a good day.

2 comments:

  1. These are turning out really nicely. The way you set 9 together is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my Red blocks. I have actually sewn 10 of each colour of Mile a Minute, however nine photograph well, once the year and the challenge is done, I'll see how they work together in a quilt.

      Delete