Thursday 9 October 2014

Two I Spy quilts by Leanne



Leanne made these two I Spy quilts for a brother and sister. This first quilt with the green sashing was made for the little girl.
I Spy quilt
It was quilted with the Tumblin’ Teddy Bears pantograph by Patricia Ritter.
Tumblin' Teddy Bears pantograph

Tumblin' Teddy Bears pantograph
The second quilt with the red sashing was for the brother.
I Spy quilt
Leanne decided to have it quilted with the Animal Crackers pantograph also by Patricia Ritter.
Here is a close-up of the Elephant
Animal Crackers pantograph
The Lion
Animal Crackers pantograph
And you can see the giraffe better on the back
Animal Crackers pantograph
We used a Rainbow variegated thread on both quilts, I just love all the bright colours used in these vivid quilts.
 
There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children. ~ Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment