Sunday 1 February 2015

Corduroy Baby Quilt



I love the feel of this little quilt, the front in soft corduroys and the back and binding are flannel.

Corduroy baby quilt


Quilted with the Popcorn pantograph by Jodi Beamish and a dark brown thread.
Popcorn pantograph
I had a collection of corduroy squares from when I used to sell Kids Only Clothing.  All the children’s pants came with a set of knee patches, and I saved many of mine as my children were not hard on their knees.  I was also able to collect a bunch from the factory as Kids Only Clothing Company was located in Calgary. 

This is my second corduroy baby quilt, the first was sold at a Faculty and Staff Christmas Artisan Sale held at Mount Royal University where I work.  This little corduroy quilt is in my baby quilt stash.

To quilt is human, to finish devine!

1 comment: