Monday 9 February 2015

Two Yellow Brick Road quilts by Judy



Judy always brings me more than one quilt to long-arm for her, and these two are using the Yellow Brick Road pattern by Atkinson Designs.
 
The first quilt was made for her spare bedroom, which is decorated in these lovely colours.  I do believe Judy made this quilt with her sister in mind, for when she comes to visit.
Yellow Brick Road quilt
Quilted with the Blowing in the Wind pantograph by Irene Steele and a mint coloured thread.
Blowing in the Wind pantograph
I’m not sure if Judy had anyone particular in mind for this second Yellow Brick Road, done in pretty yellows and blues.
Yellow Brick Road quilt
For this quilt Judy chose the Dragon Fly Pond pantograph also by Irene Steele and a Royal blue coloured thread.
Dragon Fly Pond pantograph
Lucky me, I did get to see the spare room once it was all decorated so beautifully in aquas and pinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment