Wednesday 4 April 2018

My April Goal


I’ve picked what I believe is the oldest of my unfinished projects to be my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for April
My hope is to quilt and bind this blue and white quilt.  Started a long time ago, I can’t even remember when, with fabric from my friend Nancy and then I added fabric from my blue and white stash. 
Lately I have been piecing the backs of my quilts with fabric in my stash, like most of us (quilters) I have a lot to choose from. 
Check out all the projects and goals for the month of April at Elm Street Quilts, and be sure to check back at the end of the month to see how I did.  Now off to piece the back and pick a pantograph.

"For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned." ~ Benjamin Franklin 

3 comments:

  1. Blue is my favourite colour. The blues in this quilt are beautiful and I think your quilt is awesome. Have fun finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blue quilt... might be because I love blue! Good luck with your goal this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete