Saturday 6 October 2018

Dark and Sage Green


October and another colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, Angela has picked dark and sage green.  At the beginning of the year we were told what our 10 colours for the year would be and there were two categories of green, yellow/lime greens and dark/sage greens.  I tried my best to separate the greens and here are my Cog quilt squares in darks and sages. 
I’m not sure if my categorizing of greens if very good, here are the earlier this year yellow/lime greens, in any case I have eight various greens of Cog quilt blocks for my Cog quilt. 

Just three black Cog quilt blocks to go and then it will be time to complete the quilt top. 
It is beneath human dignity to lose one's individuality and become a mere cog in the machine. ~
Mahatma Gandhi

3 comments:

  1. I really like your cog blocks, they look great in your various greens. I'm going to track back and check out your other colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The classification really doesn't matter. The important part is that you focus on the fact that you are USING your fabric scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so close!! I love the Cog Wheel block in any color.

    ReplyDelete