Tuesday 29 January 2019

Birch Tree Quilt


I’ve completed my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for January.  This little Birch Tree quilt, which measures 36 by 45 inches, will make a nice baby quilt. 

I was happy to find this birch bark fabric for the back. 

Quilted with straight lines and leaves. 

The Birch Tree pattern is by Amanda Jean Nyberg also know as Crazy Mom Quilts, and the hand-dyed background fabric is Colorways by Vicki Welsh.  I won the fabric while quilting along with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and thought the Birch Tree quilt was just the right project for it.  Bound with Kaffe Fassett Brassica Moss Fabric. 

You can check out many other completed January goals at Elm Street Quilts, and perhaps join with us in February as we attempt to complete another project.

The first rule for success?  Show up.  Don’t avoid. ~ Jeanne Robertson

5 comments:

  1. I love your quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern -- on my future "to-do" list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pattern too and your quilt has come out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. You make so many beautiful things! Your baby birch tree quilt is so sweet! I must give this block a try.

    ReplyDelete