Saturday 2 February 2019

Yellow Log Cabins


Delightfully, yellow is the colour of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, nice and light for a middle of Winter month.

Carrying on with making little sellable projects for the End of Year/Christmas Artisan Fair at my University, I’ve started February with little Log Cabin bookmarks.  I made a few in yellows and golds and then I was looking for something to compliment the yellow and decided on grey.

Here they are 10 little bookmarks to add to my inventory. 
You can see last months Red bookmarks here.

Enjoy your day, I hope you find some time for quilting.

My experience has taught me that whatever we have to do usually can be done. ~ Cathy Cappetta

4 comments:

  1. Cute. The grey and yellow looks good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful book marks. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bookmarks. They are tiny log cabins. These will make wonderful gifts. Very easy to post in a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE small projects!! Readers will find these useful. Your bookmarks look great in YELLOW! Lucky winner, too.

    ReplyDelete