Sunday 5 May 2019

A Goal for May


A Rainbow Rows baby quilt is the next on my agenda to finish.  This little quilt was made up from the left over blocks from my full-size Rainbow Rows quilt, which you can see here.  My May goal will be to quilt and bind this little quilt.

Rainbow Rows baby will also be quilted with the Double Plume pantograph by Keryn Emmerson.

First I need to find some fabric for the back, which I don’t think will be a problem, I’ll pick and/or piece something from my white, cream and low volume stash. 

I’m so very excited to say that I was one of the winners of Elm Street Quilts April Finish Link-up.  I am looking forward to receiving a large spool set from Aurifil, I’ll be watching my mailbox!  See the many May goals and consider joining in the fun and satisfaction of completed projects (and the possibility of winning one of the lovely monthly prizes). 
You'll fail at a 100% of the goals you don't set. ~ Mark Victor Hansen

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely quilt that is. I like the pattern especially since it’s on the diagonal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project. And congrats again for being one of the April winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your April win! Good luck with your May goal! It is a sweet little quilt!

    ReplyDelete