Saturday 18 May 2019

Orange Leaf Pot-holders


May is orange at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, so I’ve made a set of the leaf pot-holders in orange this month.  

There were some cute buttons in my orange button jar. 
A few bigger orange pieces for the backing and a fat quarter from my stash for the binding. 
It’s not hard to find orange leaves in nature. 
Photo by Jeremy Thomas on Unsplash

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. ~ Leonardo da Vinci

4 comments:

  1. Edith, these may be my favorite leaf potholders, so far. Those sweet little ORANGE buttons really add to the appeal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaf potholders are so cute! I love the orange versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your potholders and the Leonardo saying!!! Love the orange

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used up scraps and made something useful and lovely! They are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete