Thursday 7 January 2021

A Goal for January

A New Year and a new month and time for a new goal.  My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for January is to quilt and bind this yellow Mile a Minute baby quilt.  I found a nice piece of yellow fabric for the backing. 


I pieced this little quilt top in October while participating in Soscrappy’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) and this month I hope to complete it while participating in Elm Street Quilt’s One Monthly Goal


I woke up this morning thinking I’d missed the deadline, but found that it closes tonight, phew.  OMG helps me to keep finishing projects and RSC helps me to use continue to dig through my stash and use my scraps. 


You come home, make some tea, sit down in your armchair, and all around there’s silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether that’s loneliness or freedom.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your scrappy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt, Edith! Best of luck with the finishing.

    ReplyDelete