Wednesday 5 September 2018

September’s One Monthly Goal

My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for September is to quilt and bind this Sea themed quilt.  In this picture the quilt is folded in four. 


A combination of 16 patches and blues, many of the fabrics in this quilt have a water, or under the water theme.  Perhaps when I post the finished quilt, I will take some close ups so you can see the fish and coral and other watery images.
I found a waves fabric for the backing. 

My plan is to quilt it with the Seaside pantograph by Kathie James.
Here is another picture of part of the quilt top with the backing peeking through. 
Check out what others hope to finish this month at Elm Street Quilts OMG link-up.

I couldn’t resist this lovely poppy from my garden. 

Beauty of expression is so akin to the voice of the sea. ~ George Matthew Adams

2 comments:

  1. Pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! I love the fabric colors you've chosen :)

    ReplyDelete