Saturday 10 July 2021

Dark blues and others

I decided to have a look at my well begun and/or unfinished projects and was inspired to sew a few high five quilts blocks, both to get things done and also to take part in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for July.

According to the pattern I needed 108 more of these little five inch blocks, so I decided to make ten in dark blue and ten in brown.  Now I just need 88 more. 


High five is a pattern from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.  I like so many quilts in that book and thought high five would lend itself nicely to quilting through the rainbow. 



Enjoying a sunny warm day in Alberta.

Enjoy the little things for one day you might look back and realize they were the big things. ~ Robert Brault

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. All your blocks looks so beautiful. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your High Five blocks make me SEW happy, Edith!! Those little pops of alternate colors add such a spark to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. High Five looks like a fun block to construct and a perfectly suited block for RSC! Great job!

    ReplyDelete