Monday 5 July 2021

Postage Stamp quilt

I have a goal – One Monthly Goal – to quilt and bind my postage stamp quilt. 


Looking back through my blog posts, I think it was around January 2015 that I started sewing together the 2 ½ inch squares as leader/enders, hoping one day to have a full sized postage stamp quilt. Well it came together and now it’s time for finishing.

I’m happy with this purple dot fabric that I found for the back. 


Happily participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal, which I use for motivation to keep completing my quilt projects.  And please come back at the end of the month to see if Postage Stamp is quilted!

Dream big. Start small and then connect the dots. ~ Dan Millman

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty and scrappy postage stamp quilt. Good luck on your goal this month.

    ReplyDelete