Wednesday 6 January 2016

Fish Tails placemats



My step-mother Shirley likes placemats and both she and my father (Eric) like to fish, so when I saw this pattern I thought it was perfect for them for Christmas.  The tail of the fish is actually the serviette folded to look like the fishes tail.
Fish Tails placemats
I picked colours that would complement their kitchen and found everything I needed in my stash!  The Fish Tail pattern is from Wonder Woman quilts designs by Ginnie Kelly, I think is it genius.




I’ve spent many hours fishing with my father, in ponds, rivers, lakes and on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.  I love fishing, catching a fish is a bonus.


The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~ John Buchan

No comments:

Post a Comment