Sunday 28 January 2018

City Tiles Quilt Along W2

For week two of the City Tiles QAL we were to make a test block, cut the rest of the fabric and then go ahead and make two more blocks.  As I already had the fabric cut from week one (I just couldn’t stop) it was time to make a test block, here is my first block.
 

I really like how this is looking.  Once again, I’m using the pink fabrics my mom gave me in some fat eights bundles, the blue green corner fabrics are from my stash, and I decided to use an assortment of whites from my stash, so far all fabric I had on hand.  It feels good to be playing through my stockpile of fabric.  Here are two more blocks, they are a little more true to colour.



You can find the quilt along at City Tiles QAL and the week two post at Quilty Love.  It’s an Instagram quilt along, however I’m following and participating on my blog.

1 comment: