Wednesday 31 January 2018

January’s OMG completed

Quilted and bound my One Monthly Goal for January is complete.  This Gold Tone Single bed size Mile a Minute quilt has been hanging around waiting to be quilted for a while.
 

The borders, cornerstones, sashing and backing are Kaffe Fassett fabrics.  The borders and cornerstones are Millefiore, the sashing I believe is Woven Haze and the back of the quilt is called Parasols. 
 


The Millefiore and parasols inspired me to use a pantograph called Spirals by Denise Schillinger.
 

If you are interested in making a Mile a Minute quilt, I have a tutorial that starts here.

I’m linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG), and I think I’ll check out a few of the other completed projects, as I’m sure I’ll find some inspiration there.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on a wonderful finished quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a good feeling to move a UFO into a finish. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. Congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to do the spiral Quilting. I did a mile a minute last year and it was really lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete