Friday 29 March 2019

Three Baby Quilts


Time for some of my quilts.

I picked up all this lovely fabric at the Houston Quilt Festival (I believe it was four years ago), and promptly made these three baby quilts. 


The first was from a set of pre-cut chenille squares. 
I did use a batting with this quilt and a flannel backing, however if I was to make another chenille quilt I think I would leave out the batting, I felt it was a bit too thick.  The flannel on the back was enough.

I simply curvy quilted over the seams. 
The second little quilt I called Flannel Animals. 

In keeping with the theme, I thought the Animal Crackers pantograph by Patricia E. Ritter was a nice choice for this quilt. 
This last quilt was a Pineapple Fabrics Charm Pack. 
I used the Go Go Go pantograph by Anne Bright for quilting, can you see the little truck?
All three of these quilts have found new homes.

Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives. ~ By Kartini Diapari-Oengider

1 comment: