Friday 1 March 2019

Star and Log quilt


I haven’t blogged customer quilts in a long time, (I’m actually not quilting for customers right now as I'm working full-time)

However I was just looking through some of my pictures of customer quilts (not yet posted) and they are so pretty, so I am going to try and finish posting my backlog.

Star and Log quilt is by Lauralee, this quilt is for herself and she thought it might go on a wall in her new house. 
Quilted with the Orange Peel pantograph and a cream coloured thread. 

I love the little bits of purple and burgundy in this quilt. 
A fairly large quilt measuring 75 inches square. 

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. ~ Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Post a Comment