Thursday 14 March 2019

More Quilts by Janet


Janet has certainly kept me busy with her completed quilt tops, here are a few more to show you.

Looking back over my pictures, I’m just a little confused, as I thought I quilted one Grey/Lime green quilt with appliqued circles, but I think there are actually two, one just grey and one that is grey and lime, or perhaps it's one very large quilt folded in half? 

Quilted with the Spirals pantograph By Denise Schillinger. 
At least one of these quilts has this lovely back art. 
Every time I look at this picture I think I want to make this simple and delightful quilt, such a lovely combination of colours.
Janet also made this cute pink baby quilt with bunnies. 


For this quilt we outlined the bunnies with quilting and filled in the rest of the quilt with the ‘I Love It’ pantograph by Anne Bright. 
Next is a wall hanging, getting ready for Halloween, with The Witch is In. 

Again we outlined the details on the quilt and used a pantograph by Hermione Agee called Gossamerfor the background, very fitting for Halloween.
The last of Janet’s quilts to show this time is a quilt called Gemini by Villa Rosa Desings. 
For Gemini, Janet chose the Popcorn pantograph by Jodi Beamish. 
Here you can see part of the back on this really fun quilt. 
Again, so many lovely quilts from a very productive Janet. 

                                   WITCH – Woman ITotal Control Here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment